Smart solutions for pulp logistics or managing goods in the packaging industry.
RFID brings an effective and reliable way to track pulp units and generate savings in material flow management - the solution translates into reduced shipping errors and increased visibility of goods within a supply chain.
Confidex RFID tags meet the unique requirements of the manufacturing processes in the pulp and paper industry. For example, when RFID tags are attached into the pulp bales the tags’ materials need to dissolve in the pulping process and create no effects on the further papermaking process. Additionally, the tag needs to comply with food contact regulations.
- Effective and reliable way to track goods or pulp units and generate savings in material flow management.
- Cost reduction through minimized buffer inventories and increased inventory turnover.
Products suitable for pulp, paper and packaging
- Confidex Pulp label
- Confidex Paper Reel label
- Confidex Carrier product family
- Confidex Casey product family
- Customized products for the paper industry
For more information on products for pulp, paper & packaging, please contact our local sales representative.
- Review Metsä Fibre's RFID video