Confidex Steelwave Micro™ is a miniature UHF on-metal tag, which for its size provides unparalleled performance. It offers great possibilities for companies to improve their asset management, especially computers and other devices that contain valuable information. The performance and value of the Steelwave Micro has excited organizations as more accurate information about their property can be retrieved faster and with greater accuracy. Increasing demand for recycling of electronics will also require better practices than currently in use.
Besides the regional FCC version the Steelwave Micro is available also as a global version for identifying objects that travel around the globe. The Steelwave Micro can also be mounted upon non-metal surfaces.
Patent granted in EU and US (US.Pat. 8.794.531).
- Social Security Administration Tracks Data-Center Assets
- Canada's Foreign Affairs Department Uses RFID to Track Assets Worldwide
- Juniper Putting RFID to Work to Track Products, Assets
- N.Y. State Agency Is More Energy-Efficient, Thanks to RFID
- India's Largest Media Company Builds RFID Into New Headquarters
- T-Systems, Intel Test RFID to Track Servers at Model Data Center
- RFID Finds Flavor at Izzy's Ice Cream Shop
- ICT And Electronics
Product CategoryHard tag
Size38 x 13 x 3 mm
1,5 x 0,51 x 0,12 in
Memory128 bit EPC + 512 bit
Read rangeup to 3 m
Temperature-20 °C to +85 °C
-4 °F to +185 °F